Modular drill diameter from Φ7.94mm to Φ25.5mm. Four features bring high cutting speed and high feed drilling, and improve productivity and reduce machining cost.
- High rigidity by self-clamping system
- Smooth bite by self-centering system
- Excellent chip evacuation by multi-helical angle structure
- Supply the coolant to the rake face of the insert by the direct cooling structure
4 unique characteristics of DRC type MagicDrills improve productivity as well as reduce machining
1. Self-Clamping design
The clamp rigidity and resistance of the MagicDrills self-clamping method (self-clamping design) has significantly improved with the new design analysis and material technology.
Easy replacement is possible on the machine.
2. Self-Centering design
The S curve top shape geometry which is called “Self-Centering design” can perform smooth drilling, low cutting force and high quality surface of the hole.
3. Multiple Helical Angle Flute design
Provides surperior drill body stiffness and chip evacuation.
4. Direct Cooling design
The coolant is fed directly into the inserts cutting face, cooling the top of the drill and preventing chip adhesion, which allows for quick and smooth chip evacuation.
Download PDF Catalogue for this product info.